Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Confession time

Like every sinner vsr also tries to vent of his frust through confessions. 
I know I am in mess, work-wise, doing something I don't want to;
I never express how grateful I am to my mom-dad, I hate myself because I make them wait for a phone-call from me for days. I haven't done anything to make them proud;
I want to work hard on almost everything.
 enough for today, some masti time :-)
And I love to explore Cal and (like)few of my fellow interns, they are wonderful people. I know I would miss them once I ll be back in xl.
few pics:

This is Dakshineshwar temple, it had the longest queue I have ever seen anywhere 



St. Paul Cathedral, magnificent and grand are the words


Tata Steel building, a friend from Bombay once said "this building has too much of steel", indeed ;-)
I work here :-)

A lot more to come.


hasta la vista,
vsr






0 comments: